InfraPile GW-Vinyl is an effective alternative to steel sheet piling for seawalls, cutoff walls and bulkheads. These products are also superior to alternative materials like concrete and wood. The main advantage of vinyl sheet piles in the excellent corrosion resistance when exposed to seawater, where no oxidation occurs. Vinyl sheet piles are also highly resistant to marine bores which make it superior to wooden solutions. InfraPile GW-Vinyl Sheet Piles are manufactured in facilities in Europe.
- Competitive price
- 100% environmentally friendly
- No toxic surface treatment
- No maintenance required
- Resistance to corrosion and salt deposits
- UV resistance
- Impact resistance
- Reduced weight
- Greater safety on the construction site
- Easy handling-transport
GREENWALL is the ideal product for managing river and marine works, environmental redevelopment and environmental protection projects in general. Some examples of fields of use and technical solutions where Greenwall products can be employed are shown.
- Repair of embankments for rivers, streams, ponds, reservoirs etc.
- Repair of embankment walls
- Creation of well-defined drainage channels
- Creation and reinforcement of water channels on agricultural land and for housing
- Creation of embankments and containment walls for playgrounds and in urban development
- Creation of green spaces
- Lakes for fish farming
- Artificial lakes
- Anticorrosive embankments
Ranges of InfraPile GreenWall Vinyl
If you are looking for technical solutions which are environmentally friendly and at the same time long lasting, Greenwall is made for you. We primarily work with technical firms, building contractors and environmental protection services. For a consultation or the design of a customized solution for your territory, please feel free to contact us.