What is Deep Ground Improvement?
Considered an upgrade to standard concrete raising, Deep Ground Improvement is the process of installing foam deeper to increase the load bearing capacity of the soils.
- An upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
- Repair unstable soils
- Installing a stronger foundation to support slabs and structures that settled
- Foam follows the path of least resistance and will fill weak areas
- Fills fissures and ground voids
- Fills voids holding water & displaces collected water
- Increase load bearing capacity of subgrade
- Permanent repair, foam never changes shape or absorbs ground water
- Foam soaks into the weak soils and then expands, binding the soil and making it solid